Tuesday, November 8, 2011

If I ride my friends motorcycle am I liable for him not having tags?

I came home and my friend allowed me to test drive his motorcycle. While driving I got pulled over for an improper lane change. The cop gave me a bunch of citations for multiple things, so i got a lawyer to represent me and he got everything dropped but two things, expired or no inspection sticker and display exp license plates. The friend didnt tell me of any issues with the bike so I want to know if I can get out of these. The lawyer never called to update me and I just found out I am being charged with these. I also want to know If I can sue the lawyer because I paid him and he said he would try to keep everything of record and minimum and yet I am being charged 600 bucks for these two things and he never answered any of my calls and still wont. Any pointers... Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment