Monday, November 14, 2011

GIRLS: are these signs that she likes me?

sorry this is kinda long. were 13 in 7th grade we just me this year were both popular and we dont talk that much but we talk a little bit. i dont have her #. idk if she likes me or wat. she sits next to me in homeroom and another cl. btw her names megan she talks to her friends about me. me her and like 4 of my friends were in the lunch line me and my friends were messing around and she said like come on guys alex is the only 1 being mature here even tho i was being just as annoying as the others. another time megan and her friend were in the lunch line i walked past like 20 feet away and she yelled hey alex i looked ar her she smiled and yelled no cutting alex. in cl she and her friends were talkin about spongbob idk y and she said i bet alex thinks were nuts. in the same cl one person asked wat our homework was we both held ours up and she kept saying hers is better and like poking me and laughing. my friend told her who i used to like and she smiled at me and was teasing me about it. i was late to homeroom the teacher said alex ur late and she was like alex tsk tsk tsk! over spring brake i went to florida we came back the teacher asked if anyone went out of state i said i went to florida and the teacher said "alex got a tan we should all want to slap him" so she started playfullly slapping me. we have animals in our homeroom my friend gave me it but he dropped it while handin it to me i caught it she yelled from across the room nice catch alex tht was a close one. me and my friend had to carry a big project downstairs and i almost dropped it she said alex! dont drop it! and smiled at me. yesterday this kid mikey was being annoying so she pulled me aside and said just me and u will call him mickey and she smiles at me alot. and today, me her and a few other friends hav this inside joke where we like hit each other on the chin (dont ask its weird) and she always tries so get me. so does she like me and should i ask her out or try to become better friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment