Monday, November 14, 2011

Please help life falling to pieces, thoughts of suicide. might be because i smoked weed for my first time?

ok so about 2 months ago i smoked weed for my very first time. i smoked like a cig size blunt in 2 days. the first day i didnt feel anything but the second day i felt the "high" felling and hated it. about 4 days after that ive been getting panic attacks. an top of that when im not haveing panic attacks my life feels like a dream 24\7. like i honestly feel like im in a dream, and i feel like a have no control over anything, i see things like their bigger or smaller then normal, i c people in hd, people look like 3d cardboard cut outs, when i touch my face it feels wierd, sometimes i get dry mouth....im never smoeing weed again, i kno 100% it wasnt laced, and i feel if the feling doesnt go away soon i might kill myself....i tell you guys the truth because i want to get fixed, can you please tell me what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment