Friday, November 11, 2011

I don't think this is possible but me ol mates here lets proove the old fart wrong CAN THIS BE DONE??????

Ok heres the drill. Me and my friend here are arguing over burning DVD'S. He said if you have a DVD that has been burnt from the original source you should be able to back it up with the burnt one not the original. I have tried it so has he he cant figure it he said i know you can i said ping ding you thickheaded thing and he suggested we take the issue further.. I have tried it through Scuba Pete shrinker dycrypter DVD FAB Clone burn any DVD. It will crack the css dycrypt ok and ysis and encodes ok hence when the encoding gets to 99% No such luck. Will some computer intelligent person try to explain this. It is impossible in my opinion to burn a already burnt DVD hence if something someone knows out there forward us a link. Got A carton of beer on this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment