Sunday, November 6, 2011

Could someone please help me write a proper argument?

I am, without a doubt, in dire need of istance in writing a flawless argument. You see, I have many problems. I shall elaborate on these problems. I come from a "developing" country, so the education there, though at times can match that of Great Britain, is sorely lacking. Another of my problems is that I was unfortunate enough to have been taught by the most incompetent english teachers at my school. For my sake, I would really not like to blame them for my failures, but not blaming their incompetence would be lying. The greatest of my challenges has been my emotional battle. The school, you see, is quite, how do you say? Unpleasant. With regard to the students, but this aside, I was wondering if I could get someone kind enough to teach me how to write a proper argument. As well as the statistical report. Though the task I have requested of you may sound quite easy, to me they are quite daunting. Without a doubt, I have no one else to blame other than the incompetent ones who were suppose to have fill my young brain with the proper knowledge. So again I ask, is anyone up to the challenge of answering this question? Please be precise, especially with the "big words". I do not want to sound like an idiot, but my vocabulary is sorely lacking. Had I been given the opportunity at an early age to perfect it, along with my Grammar I would've done so. I bid you all a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment