Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Friend likes me but does not like to play with me at school because she say no one likes me???

I have to say that this girl doesn't seem at all like a true friend. If someone acts differently when around you and other people, they are most likely embared to be your friend and trying desperately to be cool and fit in. You should confront her away from school when there are no pressures around her. Tell her how you feel and ask her why she is acting the way she is. Hopefully, she'll admit that she is being a jerk and she'll be your friend again! If not, she's really not the kind of friend you need. I'm not telling you not to be her friend, because it seems like she is very important to you. Im just telling you that you guys need to talk, and something has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment